Enable Location Permissions on Mobile Device
Configure your location access on your Apple device
There are two settings you need to turn on to allow location services to allow for GPS sign in and out for Trak.
- Go to the Settings App on your Apple Device and go to Privacy and Security > Location Services.
- Make sure the slider for Location Services is turned on.
- On this page, scroll down to Safari and click on it.
- Tick While Using the App and make sure the the slider for Precise Location is turned on.
Configure your location access on your Android device
- Select Chrome's Main Menu button, marked by three vertically-aligned dots. It's located in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Select Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site Settings > Location.
- Move the Ask before accessing the (recommended) slider to toggle it on or off. Turn it on if you want websites to request your permission before accessing your location.
- Below that, you can see the Block section and the Allow section. Here, you can see which websites you've given geolocation permissions to and revoke them, if needed.